Alfred Latschenberger was born in Austria and grew up on a farm in the countryside of Austria. Ever since he was passionate about farming and technologies so that he soon started working on his fathers farm and got involved in the economical part of it as well.
During his studies he found his interest in the financial industry and started working in the banking environment during and after his studies. It didn’t take him long to realise that the current financial system has many shortcomings and he started to get involved in the crowdinvesting industry. After his first contact with BTC he started focusing on this technology and its new opportunities it can bring to the financial industry.
Today he is one of Co-Founders and Head of Marketing and Sales of Core Group and fully involved in the crypto currency industry and focusing on getting the blockchain industry to the mass adoption to achieve a functioning circular economy by digitising literally everything.
Personal Information :
- Nationality: Austria
- Co-Founder and Partner of Core Group BTC-Mining 2015
- Self-employed Financial and Business Consultant
- European Sales Director for Agri-Lamp (special LEDs for Agriculture)
- Managing Partner of an Agro Group in Romania (built farm from scratch to 6.500 ha)
- Hypo Investmentbank AG Sales Assistant for Foreign Business Units
- Erste Bank: Group Risk Manager Operational Risk and board member of Erste Re (Captive-Solution)
- Raiffeisenbank Polska S.A.: Retailbanking and Marketing (Warsaw)
- University of Vienna, International Business Economics (IBW): specialised in International Financial Management and Banking
- Commercial Academy in Waidhofen/Ybbs
- Farming Projects in Europe
- Crypto-Currency-Mining (liquid Cooling)
- Crypto-Currency and Forex-Trading
- Project Development for Companies interested to enter the Blockchain
- Banking as a Service including a POS-terminal
- Investor Relations
- Running Sales Teams